JM Clipper 978-C Black Gold® Gaskets
JM Clipper Black Gold® 978-C gasketing material is a dense, aramid/inorganic fibery reinforced, compressed, NBR sheet with special, high-temperature, anti-stick parting agent applied to both sides. It’s high strength and excellent resistance to hot creep and broad chemical resistance make it an ideal high performance gasket material. 978-C can be used for gasketing in piping , machinery, equipment containing water, steam, petroleum based liquids, gases, and mild acids or alkalines. It may also be used in most solvents excluding MEK and high aromatics. 978-C also has excellent sealability in ethylene glycol coolants and silicone fluids.
- Maximum Temperature excursions to 700°F
- Maximum Operating pressure to 1000 PSI
- 2300 PSI Tensile Strength
- Best steam sheet
- Standard sheet size: 60″ x 63″
- Standard Thickness: 1/64, 1/32, 1/16, 1/8