PPC UltraSeal 2000 – Environmentally Safe Double/Tandem Metal Bellows Cartridge Seal
The UltraSeal 2000 is designed and built to exceed EPA regulations and eliminate fugitive emissions.
- Bellows Design provides even pressure to hold seal faces together. Flexibility automatically compensates for axial movement or runout.
- Self-Cleaning Action due to centrifugal force throwing suspended solids away from the bellows.
- No Springs to clog or corrode.
- Static o-rings eliminates fretting and shaft wear.
- Outboard Seal Runs Cooler due to unique bellows design.
- Inboard Seal Faces Remain Closed even when barrier fluid pressure is lost.
- Gland Adapter Keeps Product from the Gland which allows the gland to be made of less expensive materials.
- Enhanced Bellows Strength due to double ripple nested design.
- Pumping Slots Provide Forced Flow for Maximum Cooling eliminating reliance on thermal syphon and allowing the use of most clean barrier fluids.
- Preset virtually eliminating installation errors. Installs in minutes.
- In-House State-of-the-Art Technology is used for design and welding of PPC’s metal bellows.
- Fits Popular ANSI Pumps and others without modification to the stuffing box.
- Temperatures -20° to 450°F
- Pressures to 300 P.S.I.
- Speed: up to 4500 FPM