PPC 1200S – Externally Mounted Single Split Seal For Non-Hazardous Use
Radially split seals allow for easy installation of mechanical seals on double ended pumps and larger pieces of equipment which are generally labor intensive when installing non-split seals.
- Simple Installation Installs without dismantling equipment.
- Minimize heat generation due to balance design.
- Substantial Savings In Down Time The 1200S is ready to run in a fraction of the time of other split seals.
- Fast, Precise Installation Cartridge design allows easy installation. Preset assembly virtually eliminates errors.
- Less Power Consumption than Packing resulting in significant dollar savings.
- Reduced Maintenance Costs Repair kits are availible for field repair of all 1200s seals
- Gland is Self Centering Spacers are fixed in place preventing their accidental removal
- Rotary Unit is Locked to Shaft using set screws virtually eliminates slippage.
- Stationary Springs are Isolated from pumped fluid and unaffected if gland is misaligned.
- Temperatures to 250°F
- Pressures to 200 PSI (depending on size & speed)
- Speeds up to 3600 RPM