PPC UltraSeal 150 – Metal Bellows Seal
Welded Bellows seals eliminate dynamic secondary sealing elements and can serve in high temperature and cryogenic applications.
- Static O-Ring Will not fret or hang up eliminating damage to shaft or sleeve.
- Welded Metal Bellows is a nested, double rippled design that provides improved pressure handling and distributes face load evenly.
- Bellows is Inherently Balanced eliminating the need for a step in the shaft or sleeve.
- Self-Cleaning Bellows due to centrifugal action. There are no springs to clog or hang up.
- In-House State-of-the-Art Technology is used for design and welding of PPC’s metal bellows.
- Can be Cartridge Mounted to fit many applications for fast, easy installation, eliminating costly installation mistakes.
- Compact Design to fit virtually any stuffing box.
- Temperatures -20° to 400°F
- Pressures to 300 P.S.I.
- Speed: up to 4500 FPM